PROCESSING PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASE
Personal data processed in the website are:
- Collected in the Contact Forms (general or business area-specific): name, phone/mobile, email.
- Collected in the Contact Form – Spontaneous Application: personal identification data (name, address, telephone number, gender, marital status, birth date, identity card and expiration date, nationality, birth place); education, professional experience, other skills and competences;
- Collected in the newsletter subscription field: email
- Obtained through website browsing: IP, Device Type;
Grupo NOV will process personal data, by manual or automated means, for the following purposes:
- Commercial and institutional contacts: data collected in this website are necessary to respond to requests from potential customers or institutional partners and are intended for the processing and information of the stakeholders. Providing the information requested in the scope of the above-mentioned contact forms is mandatory, without them it is not possible to serve the requested purposes.
- Recruitment and selection: Data collected in this website are necessary to the recruitment and selection of employees for Grupo NOV and its invested companies and are intended to the processing and information of potential hiring. Providing the information requested in the scope of the Contact Form – Spontaneous Application is mandatory, without it is not possible to serve the requested purposes.
- Profile definition: Grupo NOV performs profile definition based on the information collected in the Contact Forms – Spontaneous Application. This information is analysed in order to identify the applicant profile. This analysis allows Grupo NOV to send job opportunities to each applicant, with the purpose of improving its experience with the service quality. The legal basis applicable to the collection and use of your personal data for the intended purposes is your consent.
- Web optimization: We collect a limited quantity of data from our website users that we use to help us improve your experience when you use our website and to help us manage the provided services.
We keep you data only for how long they are necessary in the scope of the purpose for which they were collected.
In order to revoke your consent, you may contact us through the address: Grupo NOV, Att.: Data Protection Officer, Rua de Tomar, nº 80 - Quinta da Sardinha, 2495-185 Santa Catarina da Serra, Leiria – Portugal; or the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grupo NOV may communicate personal data to their invested companies that are potential employers. If you wish more information about the recipients, you may contact us through the address: Grupo NOV, Att.: Data Protection Officer, Rua de Tomar, nº 80 - Quinta da Sardinha, 2495-185 Santa Catarina da Serra, Leiria – Portugal; or the email address email@example.com.
These companies only receive the personal data they need for their services and they undertake to process the referred personal data exclusively and only for the above-mentioned intended purposes in compliance with the instructions issued by Grupo NOV, strictly complying with the legal standards regarding personal data protection, information security and other applicable standards.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
Grupo NOV may perform the user data processing out of the European Economic Area (EEA), namely in the markets where they act.
While Grupo NOV possesses or processes personal data all users may, at any time and free of charge, exercise the following rights:
- Access right – the right to ask for a copy of the information we have on you;
- Rectification right – the right to correct all data that you consider inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to be forgotten – you may request that the data we have on you are deleted from all our records;
- Restriction of processing right – when certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing;
- Portability right – the right to have your data transferred to another organization;
- Right to object – the right to object to certain types of processing;
- Right to object to automated processing, including profile;
- Right to judicial remedy: in case Grupo NOV refuses your request according to the access right, we will explain the reason.
As user, you have the right to complain as described below. The above mentioned rights may be exercised through the address:
Grupo NOV, Att.: Data Protection Officer, Rua de Tomar, nº 80 - Quinta da Sardinha, 2495-185 Santa Catarina da Serra, Leiria – Portugal; or the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Users that want to file a complaint regarding the way their personal data are being processed by Grupo NOV, or the way their complaint has been handled, have the right to complain directly to the supervisory authority and Grupo NOV.
Contacts from the Supervisory Authority: Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados – CNPD, Rua de São Bento, n.º 148, 3º, 1200-821 Lisboa, Tel: 351 213928400, Fax: +351 213976832, email: email@example.com.
MANDATORY CHARACTER OF THE REQUESTED DATA
Data in the contact forms identified with an asterisk (*) are mandatory for the intended purpose. Therefore, if the user does not provide them, Grupo NOV will not be able to answer his/her request.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION MEASURES
Grupo NOV applies several technical and organizational measures adequate to protect the users’ personal data, including the use of safe servers, firewalls, application and communications data encryption.
www.gruponov.com uses session cookies, which are small information files sent from the website server to the user’s browser and stored in their computer. They are temporary cookies the remain in the cookie archive only during the use of the website. Those cookies will be used only by Grupo NOV and they will only be used to analyse web traffic patterns, allowing to identify problems and to provide a better navigation experience.
CONTACTS AND QUESTIONS
In case of doubt regarding the presented items, you may contact us through the address: Grupo NOV, Att.: Data Protection Officer, Rua de Tomar, nº 80 - Quinta da Sardinha, 2495-185 Santa Catarina da Serra, Leiria – Portugal; or the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.